Overcoming challenge of expansion in India:
1. Indian constitution has ensured the basic principle democratic government for all the regions, social groups and institutions without any discrimination.
2. Local governments have been given more power after decentralization in 1992.
3. There has been an expansion of federal principals to all the three levels of Independence. But the central government still has most of the power.
4. Women have been reserved one-third of seats in the local government but they still don’t have reserved seats at the state and central level.
5. Lesser decisions should remain outside democratic control. However, India like most of the other democratic countries faces the challenge.
Note: Challenge of expansion is faced by most of the democratic countries. India has taken steps in the past to overcome this challenge but it still has a long way to go.
Rate this question :
What is meant bySocial Science - Board Papers
Which special priSocial Science - Board Papers
How far has IndiaSocial Science - Board Papers
Which one of theSocial Science - Board Papers
Which organizatioSocial Science - Board Papers