Q. 64.3( 4 Votes )
How does th
● The constitution of India ensures secularism.
● In the Preamble of the constitution, it is clearly mentioned that India is a secular state.
● This means the state does not give any special status to a particular religion.
● All religions are considered to be equal.
● Any member of the government cannot discriminate the citizens of the country on the basis of religion.
● This also includes a no discrimination policy in the nature of employment and education.
● The constitution gives the people of the freedom to practice any religion and propagate it.
● It also restricts discrimination among the citizens of the country on the religious ground.
Rate this question :
Discuss in class:NCERT - Social and Political Life-III