Q. 124.3( 6 Votes )
How does Parliame
● A parliament is a group of representatives who are elected by the citizens of the country. The people from the government by choosing the leaders and participate in the decision-making process. These elected people constitute the Parliament.
● The Parliament is legislative authority consisting of the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha. The Lok Sabha is the house of people. The Rajya Sabha is the Council of the states. Both of these houses preside over the president of India.
● Parliament plays an extremely important role in formulating new laws. They have to build fair and strong laws to all the matters included in the union list.
● The members of either house bring proposals for new laws before the Parliament. The members then debate over this proposal. When both the houses agree and the president gives his or her consent, the law is passed.
● The Parliament also has the power to make laws for a state or take decisions on matters listed in the state list, if the state is under the president rule or in case of emergency
Rate this question :