Q. 105.0( 2 Votes )
How did the worki
Population of London proved to be an opportunity as:
1) it marked the way for industrialization.
2) industrialization brought with it new technologies and science.
3) this helped in creating more job opportunities for the people.
4) it led to modernization and development in the society
5) it provided a wide network of a market to the common people.
The population proved to be a threat because:-
1) there was a huge number of people living in poor conditions.
2) the working sector of the people worked in unhygienic working conditions
3) Huge pressure was created for people to meet societal challenges.
4) due to the increased number of slums there was a rapid increase in diseases.
Rate this question :