The Mughal court suggests that everyone – the rich and the poor, the powerful and the weak – received justice equally from the emperor:
1. The construction of the royal court in Red Fort emphasized the connection between the imperial court and royal justice.
2. Construction of Divan-e-aam of Mughal court suggested that justice is made for all.
3. By architectural features which highlight the idea of the king as a representative of God on earth.
4. There were a series of pietra dura inlays behind the emperor’s throne which depicted that legendary Greek god Orpheus playing the lute.
5. The construction of audience hall aimed to communicate that the king’s justice would treat the high and the low as equals creating a world where all could live together in harmony.
Rate this question :
What role did theNCERT Our Pasts - II
How did the MughaNCERT Our Pasts - II
An inscription inNCERT Our Pasts - II
How did a templeNCERT Our Pasts - II
What are the elemNCERT Our Pasts - II
What is pietra-duNCERT Our Pasts - II
How is the ȁNCERT Our Pasts - II
What is a shikharNCERT Our Pasts - II