Q. 55.0( 1 Vote )
How did colonial rule influence Latin American countries?
Latin America was under the colonial rule of Spain and Portuguese for several years. The influence of colonial rule is mentioned below:
1. The colonial rule enforced their culture, language, religion, and customs.
2. They built Churches and houses in their own style.
3. The schools promoted the Spanish system of education.
4. The Spanish methods of farming were introduced.
5. New diseases spread over from Europe to Latin America.
6. Natives faced racial discrimination.
7. The resources and wealth of Latin Americans were looted.
8. They had complete control over trade and the people became slaves.
Rate this question :
'Russian Revolution helped the progress of the working class'. Do you agree with this statement? Why?Kerala Board - Social Science Part I
Collect the works of the thinkers and writers who influenced various revolutions and prepare a note,.Kerala Board - Social Science Part I
How did the French Revolution influence the reforms of Napoleon?Kerala Board - Social Science Part I
How did China become a people's republic? AnalyzeKerala Board - Social Science Part I
How did the resentment of the middle class lead to the French Revolution?Kerala Board - Social Science Part I
Collect information on important revolutions in the world and prepare a magazine.Kerala Board - Social Science Part I
Arrange the following events in chronological order.
i. February revolution
ii. Long March
iii. American Declaration of Independence
iv. Tennis Court Oath
Kerala Board - Social Science Part I
How did colonial rule influence Latin American countries?Kerala Board - Social Science Part I
'American War of Independence was a movement of the English against England'. Substantiate the statementKerala Board - Social Science Part I