Q. 45.0( 1 Vote )
How did BR Ambedk
Dr. B R Ambedkar was a freedom fighter and a nationalist.
1. He emphasized on providing rights to the farmers and suggested land reforms. He was against peasant farming and bondage labor.
2. He framed laws for the labors, women rights at workplaces.
3. He also emphasized on the separate electorate for Dalits.
4. He supported anti untouchability reforms and worked towards upliftment of depressed class.
5. He worked towards the abolition of all forms of untouchability, and discriminations.
Rate this question :