Q. 255.0( 2 Votes )
How can you say t
Yes, Palampur is a well-developed village. This can be justified by the following points:
• Electricity reached Palampur very early. With the help of electricity, farmers used modern machinery like tractors, harvesters etc. for farming.
• Farmers also used modern types of seeds, i.e. HYV seeds and chemical fertilizers for high yield.
• Palampur had a well-developed system of irrigation. The modern system included electric tubewell which was used to irrigate a large area.
• Farmers had adopted multiple cropping. They used to plant three crops per year.
• There were small markets in Palampur which had all the necessities of daily life. High schools and education for women were also available there.
• People of Palampur had facilities for transporting goods to other towns and village with a good transportation system and well-developed roads.
Rate this question :