Q. 3 B4.5( 4 Votes )
Answer the follow
Humans have a big role to play in conserving wildlife and forests:
• Social forestry depends on people to plant trees on barren land, and maintain parks and green belts in urban areas.
• Farmers should invest in Farm forestry. They can plant trees on the margins of their farmlands and around their cow-sheds. These trees have commercial and ecological benefits.
• People should participate in environmental movements and pressure the government to pass stricter regulations to control industrial pollution.
• We should refuse buying exotic products made from animal skins or teeth.
• Community forestry, or rising of trees on community lands is necessary to reduce stress on existing forests. This includes temple lands, pastures, areas along railway lines etc.
Rate this question :