Q. 225.0( 1 Vote )
Highlight five im
Hitler realised that it was important to control the Youth of the country. He wanted to build a strong Nazi society by imparting children about the Nazi ideologies not just inside the schools but also outside the schools. Schools were ‘cleansed’ and ‘purified’. Jewish and politically unreliable teachers were removed. German and Jewish children were segregated, and also the latter was expelled from the schools. The five important features of education imparted in Nazi schools were:
• They were provided with ideological training. To teach about Nazi ideas of race, racial science was introduced.
• Even in Math classes, stereotypes about Jews were taught. Children were taught to be loyal, submissive, hate Jews, and to worship Hitler. How to be violent and aggressive was taught through sport.
• Hitler believed that boxing could make children iron-hearted, strong and masculine.
• To teach about ‘the spirit of National Socialism’, Youth organisations were organised.
• When learnt about war, to be aggressive and violent, condemn democracy, and hate Jews, communists, Gypsies and all those categorised as ‘undesirable’, children at the age of 14 had to join the Nazi youth organisation (Hitler Youth).
After all this ideological and physical training, they join the army and become part of Nazi organisations.
Rate this question :