GSEB Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 - Similarity of TrianglesShare
GSEB Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 - Similarity of Triangles
State whether the following statements are true or false. Give reasons for your answer:
(1) If ΔPQR and ΔABC are similar and none of them is equilateral, then all the six correspondences between ΔPQR and ΔABC are similarities.
(2) All congruent triangles are similar.
(3) All similar triangles are congruent.
(4) If the correspondences ABC ↔ BAC is similarity, then AABC is an isosceles triangle.
(5) The correspondence PQR ↔ YZX between ΔPQR and ΔYZX is a similarity. If m∠P = 60, m∠R = 40, then m∠Z = 80.