Processes involved in a wastewater treatment plant :
1. Large objects like plastic bags are removed by passing wastewater through bar screens.
2. Wastewater enters a grit and sand removal tank.
3. Sand, grit and pebbles are made to settle by decreasing the speed of incoming wastewater.
4. Water is made to settle in a large tank with a slope in the middle.
5. Sludge is scraped out and skimmer removes the floating grease.
Rate this question :
Study the followiNCERT Science
Here is a crosswoNCERT Science
What is sludge? ENCERT Science
Name two chemicalNCERT Science
Explain the functNCERT Science
Describe the stepNCERT Science
In a filtration,NCERT - Exemplar Science
Which of the follNCERT - Exemplar Science
Describe variousNCERT - Exemplar Science
Three statementsNCERT - Exemplar Science