Give some argumen
Though India isn’t a founding member of the United Nations but it joined in the same year that it was formed which is 1945. Some arguments in support of India’s permanent membership to the UNSC are-
• India is the second most populous country in the world comprising one fifth of the entire world’s population.
• It is the largest democracy in the world.
• It has also participated in all the initiatives of the UN which involved peace keeping.
• Growing economic influence not only in Asia but across the world.
• Regular financial contribution to the UN and has never failed in making payments.
• Bringing a country as diverse as India into the Security Council would also help in making difficult decisions due to its experience as a country.
Rate this question :
Describe the threPolitical Science - Board Papers
Mention any fourPolitical Science - Board Papers
Analyze any threePolitical Science - Board Papers
Analyze the biggePolitical Science - Board Papers
What does hide stPolitical Science - Board Papers
Explain the meaniPolitical Science - Board Papers