Q. 284.8( 5 Votes )
Give a few applications of Faraday's law of induction in daily life.
1. Transformers which are used to transfer electricity works on the principle of electromagnetic induction.
2. Electric bells use Faraday’s law.
3. It is useful in electric motors.
4. It is useful in electric generators which are used to generate electricity.
5. Tape recorder which is used to record the voice or listen to songs uses the principle of electromagnetic induction.
6. ATM cards and swiping machines also work on the principle of electromagnetic induction.
Rate this question :
What experiment do you suggest to understand Faraday's law? What items are required? What suggestions do you give to get good results of the experiment? Give precautions also.AP - Physics & Chemistry
Explain Faraday's law of induction with the help of activity.AP - Physics & Chemistry
Collect information of experiments done by Faraday.AP - Physics & Chemistry
How do you appreciate the relation between magnetic field and electricity that changed the life style of mankind?AP - Physics & Chemistry
As shown in figure Q. 18 both coil and bar magnet moves in the same direction. Your friend is arguing that there is no change in flux. Do you agree with his statement? If not what doubts do you have? Frame questions about the doubts you have regarding change in flux.
AP - Physics & Chemistry
Derive Faraday's law of induction from law of conservation of energy.AP - Physics & Chemistry
Collect information about generation of current by using Faraday's law.AP - Physics & Chemistry
Give a few applications of Faraday's law of induction in daily life.AP - Physics & Chemistry