‘‘Gathering and hunting are carried out at different levels with different
orientation in the world.’’
• The gathering is practiced in regions with harsh climatic conditions.
• It involves primitive societies who extract both plants and animals to satisfy their needs for food shelter and clothing.
• It requires a small amount of capital investment and operates at a very low level of technology.
• The field per person is very low and no surplus.
• People located in extreme hot and cold climates survived on hunting and the people in the coastal areas still catch fish.
Rate this question :