● We need to accept that human interference has been very much a part of the forest landscape.
● What has to be managed in nature and how much to be the interference with nature.
● Forest resources need to be used in a manner that the environment is preserved, the benefits of the controlled exploitation go to the local people.
● A process needs to be developed in which decentralized economic growth and ecological conservation go hand in hand.
● The type of economic and social development we want will ultimately determine whether the environment will be conserved or further destroyed.
● The environment must not be regarded as a pristine collection of plants and animals. It is a vast and complex entity that offers a range of natural resources for our use.
● We need to use these resources with care for our economic growth as well as social growth.
Rate this question :
How dud ‘Chipko AXam idea - Science