Find out the date
1. World Wild Life Day – March 3rd to spread awareness about the extraordinary diversity of animals and plants.
2. International Day of Forest –March 21st is celebrated and raises awareness of the importance of all types of forests.
3. World Water Day – March 22nd is observed to advocate for the sustainable management of the freshwater resource.
4. Earth Day – April 22nd is celebrated to support for environmental protection.
5. World Environment Day - June 5th for encouraging awareness for the protection of our environment.
6. World Oceans Day –June 8th originally proposed in 1992 to remind people of the major role of the oceans in their everyday life.
Rate this question :