Following are the organizations involved in providing the relief from the natural disaster:
1. Food and Agriculture Organization(FAC) Provides the food supply during the crisis.
2. International Organization for Migration(IOM) helps transfer refugees, internally displaced persons
3. United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) works to uphold children’s rights, survival, development and protection by intervening in health, education, water, sanitation, hygiene and protection.
4. World Health Organization (WHO) provides global public health leadership by setting standards, monitoring health trends, and providing direction on emergency health issues.
Following are the problems faced by victims of earthquake:
1. It causes massive damage of infrastructure of the place due to which homes of people are destroyed.
2. Lots of injuries occur due to cuts and falling of trees, electric poles, and buildings on victims.
3. Scarcity of food due to destruction of crops and vegetables in fields of farmers.
4. Lack of money due to shut down of Banks and ATM.
5. Loss of study due to closing of colleges and schools.
Rate this question :
Which place in AnAP - Physics & Chemistry
What are the measAP - Physics & Chemistry
How do you relateAP - Physics & Chemistry
Which country inAP - Physics & Chemistry
Find out if thereAP - Physics & Chemistry
Identify True orAP - Physics & Chemistry
List three statesAP - Physics & Chemistry
Does your habitatAP - Physics & Chemistry
Name the scale onAP - Physics & Chemistry
If earthquake occAP - Physics & Chemistry