Commercial livestock rearing has become a specialized activity in the world-
• It is mainly practiced in temperate grasslands of USA, New Zealand, Australia.
• This is a specialized activity in which only one type of animal is reared. e.g. Sheep, Pig, Cows, and Camel, etc. Forex. Pigs are reared mostly in the Mid-western United States.
• It is more organized and capital intensive in the world.
• It is practiced on permanent ranches which cover large areas and divided into parcels.
• It is practiced by modern machinery and technologies.
• Modern healthcare is provided to animals.
Rate this question :