The Various stages of evolution are as follows:
1. The complex organs might evolved due to the survival benefit fo the intermediate stage.
2. Complex organs such as eyes have been formed bid by bid over many generations.
3. The eye have evoluted separated in every organism because the structure of eye is different in different organism.
4. Organs adapted new function during the process of evolution such as function of feather which was earlier for providing warmth and later evolved for flying.
5. Some similar looking organs have been supposed to evolved from the common ancestors.
6. The basic event of evolution is due to change in the DNA during the process of reproduction.
Rate this question :