Q. 44.7( 3 Votes )
• A welfare approach is an important approach to looking at the concept of human development.
• This approach looks at humans as the target of all the development activities.
• It plays a huge emphasis on increased government expenditure in the field of education, health, and social secondary amenities.
• People are to be considered only as passive recipients and not the actual participate in the process of development.
• It is, in fact, the government who is responsible to increase the level of human development by increasing its expenditure on welfare.
Rate this question :
Answer the followNCERT - India-People And Economy