Q. 114.8( 5 Votes )
● Fundamental rights are the rights laid down by the constitution that protect the citizens against the absolute control by the leaders.
● It is the very essence of the Constitution.
● The constitution Lays down certain guidelines that protect the individuals from the state as well as from the other individuals.
● These rights are important for an individual to develop personally with a certain degree of dignity
● There are six fundamental rights
1. Right to Equality
2. Right to freedom
3. Right against exploitation
4. Cultural and educational rights
5. Right to freedom of religion
6. Right to constitutional remedies
The significance of the fundamental rights are mentioned below
● Fundamental rights are extremely important because they help for the protection of the citizen against the misuse of power by the government.
● The government is completely accountable to the judiciary and is required to uphold these rights.
● It provides a framework in which every individual can grow individually by maintaining his dignity.
● They are extremely important for the attainment by the individual for his complete intellectual and moral status.
● The main aim of the fundamental rights is to establish the Government of law and not the Government of man.
● It protects the liberty of the citizen against the invasion by the state.
● They are very important for the all round development of the country.
● They are applicable to everyone with complete this regard to race, religion, caste, and gender.
● In case these rights are violated by any action of the government, the affected person can request the highest court to intervene and protect him from discrimination.
● It ensures a just and equitable form of society where the individual growth is not restricted due to lack of opportunities or lack of resources.
● It infuses a form of confidence and brotherhood in society
Rate this question :