Q. 34.3( 13 Votes )
Explain the process of hatching eggs under broody hen in rural areas?
● Local chicken breeders rear eggs using incubators.
● Incubator is a device used to maintain required temperature.
● Chicken breeders produce chicken in large scale using incubator.
● But hatching of eggs in traditionally in rural area an interesting job.
● Our rural practioners hatch eggs by placing eggs under the hen.
● Hatchability of eggs is generally influenced by 37 to 38◦C temperature.
● In about 21 days chicks come out of the egg.
Rate this question :
Make a list of characters of local variety of buffaloes which give good quantity of milk in your village?AP - Biology
Observe nearby poultry form and find out how do they export eggs to market? What material is used for transportation?AP - Biology