Q. 4 A4.5( 20 Votes )
Newspapers are the print media of communication. The news is printed and distributed regularly at a definite time. They serve as historical documents. These newspapers provide us with local, national and international news.
The following are the objectives of newspapers:
1. The primary objective is to provide information to the citizens related to the happenings. They provide a lot of facts to keep the citizens aware.
2. The newspapers are also vested with the task of interpreting or explaining the news. Editorials, opinion columns, news analysis, etc., are some examples.
3. The newspapers also create awareness among the public.
4. Another objective is to provide service to readers. They provide information to aid them in their day to day needs, example, advertisement.
5. Newspapers come up with puzzles, stories, comics, etc., to provide entertainment.
Rate this question :