Q. 13.5( 24 Votes )
Population geography is the study of spatial variation in the distribution, composition, migration, and growth of population which is related to the particular place or space. It involves demography in spatial perspectives.
Scopes of population geography:
• A quantitative study of human distribution in a particular area or space.
• Variation in population density due to environmental or geographical condition.
• The demographic phenomenon like mortality, growth rate, birth rate, etc. is studied.
• Increase or decrease in population numbers in a place.
• Some phenomenon like immigration, emigration, migration etc. affecting the population, how they affect.
Rate this question :
“The primitive coGeography - Board Papers
‘‘Nature providesGeography - Board Papers
“Nature and humanGeography - Board Papers
“The knowledge anGeography - Board Papers
<span lang="EN-GBGeography - Board Papers
“Physical environGeography - Board Papers
Why is an urban wGeography - Board Papers
Answer the followNCERT - Fundamentals of Human Geography