Money and muscle power in political parties:
1. Political parties try to win elections by any means possible. So they use unfair means of bribe and force.
2. They nominate candidates with a lot of money so that it can be spent on elections.
3. The rich candidates or companies that fund or donate to the party usually get a say in the party’s decisions or policies.
4. Sometimes, parties even hire or nominate criminals as the candidates because of their influence.
5. The growing role of money and muscle power is a worry for Democrats all over the world.
Explanation: Political parties tend to go to any extent to get support financially and win elections. Hence, they don’t hesitate in breaking the democratic ideals for their purpose.
Rate this question :