Lymphatic system is a network of vessels which passes through all organs to allow the movement of a fluid called lymph.
Main organs of Lymphatic System are:
Functional significance of lymphatic system:
1. The fluid lymph carries hormones and nutrients.
2. It maintains fluid balance between blood and tissues also known as fluid haemostasis.
3. Fat absorption takes place through lymph.
4. It renews Extra Cellular Fluid (ECF).
5. Maturation of B and T lymphocytes take place with the help pf lymph.
Rate this question :
Explain the functBiology - Exemplar