Hunting and gathering society is the first stage of human evolution. The people mainly focused on hunting, fishing, and gathering. The features of the hunting and the gathering society are:-
• Unlike other societies, they are small in number.
• Hunting, scavenging, fishing, and gathering is their main occupation.
• The status and responsibilities were based on age and sex.
• Wealth was not their main concern instead sharing is an important characteristic of the hunting and gathering society.
• The stone tool was used for hunting animals.
Rate this question :