Q. 175.0( 1 Vote )
Explain the Ecolo
The other name of the ecological movement is the environmental movement. Environmental movement can simply be defined as “a social and political movement mainly concerning with the conservation of the environment as well as improving the state of environment”.
The movement is centered on ecology, health and human rights. Humanity is the participant in ecosystems.
1. The early conservationists focused on the wise and efficient use of natural resources.
2. Modern environmentalism arose not out of consumer movement that insisted a clean, safe, and beautiful environment as part of a advanced standard of living.
1. Narmada Bachao Andolan 1985
2. Bishnoi Movement in the 1700s
3. Chipko movement 1973
4. Silent valley movement 1978
1. It includes conservation and green politics.
2. It is a diverse scientific, social, and political movement for addressing environmental issues.
3. Protect natural areas for sustainable consumption and traditional (hunting, fishing, trapping) and spiritual use.
4. It involves in conserving the natural aspects of the environment. (Reforestation, recycling, or pollution control)
5. It focuses on the idea that natural spaces such as forests and rivers are not just raw materials for economic development. They are aesthetic resources too.
6. Environmental conservation through movements tries to maintain the natural quality of life.
7. It also focuses on urban standards like clean water, efficient sewage handling, and steady population growth.
8. Environmental health movements (a recent development) also deal with nutrition, preventive medicine, aging etc.
9. Ecology movement could involve the interactions between humans, science, and responsibility.
Rate this question :