Q. 2 B4.0( 45 Votes )
Explain the conce
1. In simple words, the mixed economy was the characteristics of both the economies. In this economy, the public and private sector are run together e.g. India. It was a mixture of market and command economy.
2. Prime Minister
Indira Gandhi announced the 20-point programme on 1st July 1975.
The main provisions of the 20-point programme are as follows:
(1) The land ceiling for cities and agricultural land, equal division of wealth, minimum wages for workers, increase in water conservation schemes.
(2) Workers’ participation in industry, national training scheme, freeing bonded labour.
(3) Prevention of tax evasion, economic crimes, and smuggling.
(4) Regulation of prices of basic necessities, improvements in the public distribution system.
Rate this question :
Visit a nationaliMHB - History & Political Science
Answer the folMHB - History & Political Science
Complete the follMHB - History & Political Science
Choose right optiMHB - History & Political Science
Identify the wronMHB - History & Political Science
With the help ofMHB - History & Political Science
Explain the conceMHB - History & Political Science