Q. 35.0( 1 Vote )
Explain the conce
Concept of blue revolution is given below:
• As the name suggest, the blue revolution is related to the aquatic plants and animals.
• In blue revolution there was a wide increase in the practice of aquaculture, in order to increase the production.
• Aquaculture refers to the farming of all forms of aquatic plants and animals be it marine or freshwater.
• The blue revolution resulted in the major increase in the aquatic organisms and their products.
• Many fresh water and marine organisms are cultivated as productive and nutritious food for human consumptions.
• This was not only economically important but also ecologically.
Rate this question :