Q. 2 C5.0( 2 Votes )
Discuss in groups
The characteristics of the urban and rural population in Karnataka are mentioned below:
● There are 29406 villages in the state of Karnataka.
● The rural population is approximately 3.75 crore.
● Out of these, 61.4% of the rural population resides in rural areas itself.
● The remaining 38.6% of the rural population resides in urban areas.
● The urban population of Karnataka is unevenly distributed.
● The district with the highest population is Bengaluru.
● The density of population in Bengaluru is 4378 sq km.
● The district with the lowest population is Kodagu.
● The density of population in Kodagu is 135 sq km.
Rate this question :