Q. 24.0( 5 Votes )
Explain the 6 fun
Fundamental Rights are the various rights given to the people as the citizen of the country and to ensure that every individual is treated equally irrespective of caste, creed, color or race. The six Fundamental Rights are –
• Right to Equality – according to this Right, every individual is protected equally by the law of the country. This Right ensures that no one is discriminated on the basis of religion, color, and sex. Every individual could have access to public places including shops, hotels, etc. the practice of untouchability was also abolished.
• Right to Freedom- The right to freedom includes – Right to freedom of speech and expression, Right to form associations, Right to move freely and to reside in any part of the country and the Right to practice any profession, occupation and business.
• Right against Exploitation – the government has prohibited Trafficking, forced labour and children working under 14 years of age - all this comes under the Right against Exploitation.
• Rights to Freedom of Religion – under this Right, every individual has the Right to practice, profess and to promote any religion of their choice.
• Cultural and Educational Rights – To preserve and to develop their own culture, minorities, religious and linguistic can set their own educational institutions.
• Right to Constitutional Remedies – if the citizen of the country experience or feels that his or her Fundamental Rights are violated then he could move to the court and fight for his Rights.
Rate this question :
Discuss with yourNCERT - Social and Political Life-III
Discuss the diffeNCERT - Social and Political Life-III
Why do the peopleNCERT - Social and Political Life-III
In what way is thNCERT - Social and Political Life-III
Who is in a minorNCERT - Social and Political Life-III
In which of the fNCERT - Social and Political Life-III
Why was Shabnam hNCERT - Social and Political Life-III