Q. 35.0( 1 Vote )
The 4R principles are:
Reduce means to use less. Ex: saving electricity by switching off the unnecessary lights, closing the water tap while brushing etc.
It means to use waste substances to make fresh new substances. Ex: we can collect used paper, newspaper and recycle it to form new fresh paper.
It means to use the old products for everyday purpose. It is better than recycle because it does not require energy. Ex: instead of throwing away plastic bottles, they can be used to store various kitchen materials.
This involves to not use any product which can cause damage to the environment. Ex: refusing the use of plastic and polythene bags etc.
10 environment-friendly habits.
1. Use of LED tubes instead of normal bulbs.
2. Repairing leaking taps.
3. Closing water tap while brushing.
4. Minimizing the use of AC, heaters and geysers.
5. Car pooling.
6. Use of a staircase instead of lifts and elevators.
7. Using a bicycle or travelling on foot too small distances.
8. Minimizing the use of vehicles that run on petrol.
9. Avoid the use of plastic bags. Use jute or cotton bag instead.
10. Avoiding the wastage of food.
Rate this question :