Q. 214.3( 6 Votes )
● To meet the needs of a growing population, new industries are being setup. To set up industry lots of natural resources are depleted.
● Emissions from the factory lead to air pollution, water pollution, and soil pollution.
● It causes acid rain that leads to the degradation of land quality. Global warming, climatic changes are the major consequences of industrialization.
● Industrial wastes including toxins enter in the food chain causes a number of undesirable effects to living beings and animals.
● Industrial effluent damages the natural biological purification mechanism of sewage treatment causing several soils and water-borne diseases.
● Radioactive industrial pollutant cause undesirable disease when food containing radio-nuclides is taken by man.
Rate this question :