● The central problem of What to produce means the problem of deciding which goods and services should be produced.
● The resources are limited and have to used judicially.
● It has to be decided carefully as to the optimum utilization of resources in the production of goods and services.
● The resources must be allocated so as to provide maximum satisfaction to the society.
● For example, the decision to make consumer goods or war related goods.
Rate this question :
Why do the centraEconomics - Board Papers