Nationalist feelings were kept alive in Poland through music and language:
1. Karol Kempinski was a man who celebrated the national struggle through opera and music.
2. He used folk dances like polonaise and mazurka to build the nationalist sentiment.
3. Even though Russian was imposed everywhere after its occupation, the members of the clergy used Polish for religious instructions as part of the resistance.
Explanation: Poland kept alive its nationalist feelings through celebrating its own culture of music and language.
Tonkin Free School in Vietnam:
1. It was started in 1907 to give Western-style education to the Vietnamese.
2. French classes were held in the evening that needed to be paid for separately.
3. The school encouraged having Western styles and looking modern like having short hair.
Explanation: The French wanted to impose their culture on the Vietnamese and make them abandon their culture and customs. Tonkin School was an example of how education was used for the same.
Rate this question :
Why was the decadSocial Science - Board Papers