The features of the U.S. hegemony as hard power are :
1. The US has a much larget expenditure on its military power than the next 12 powers combined.
2. There is no such political power that can match the US.
3. The invasion of Iraq by the US proves the extent of its capacity to hold power.
4. The military dominance of the US is based not only on higher spending but also on the qualitative gap.
The process of establishing democracy in Nepal is :
1. Nepal was a Hindu kingdom and then a constitutional monarchy.
2. In 1990. the King accepted the demand for a new democratic constitution but the democratic government could not survive longer and it was in trouble.
3. There was a violent conflict between the Maoist and the armed forces of the King.
4. The King abolished the parliament in 2002.
5. He dismissed the government and limited democracy in Nepal.
6. In 2006, there was a massive pro-democracy protest led by SPA.
7. The king was forced to restore democracy.
8. The transition to democracy is still under process.
Rate this question :