Q. 94.0( 5 Votes )
Explain any five
1. There are two or more levels of government.
2. Each tier has its own jurisdiction in specific matters of legislation, taxation and administration.
3. The jurisdiction of the respective levels or tiers of government is stated in the constitution. So the existence and authority of each tier of government are constitutionally guaranteed.
4. Any one level of government cannot unilaterally change the fundamental provisions of the constitution. Such changes can be made only after the consent of both the levels of government.
5. Sources of revenue for each level of Government are clearly specified to ensure its financial autonomy.
Rate this question :