Q. 74.0( 4 Votes )
Explain 5 effects of unemployment in India.
Unemployment is the situation of actively looking for employment but not being currently employed. The five effects of unemployment in India are:
• Unemployment leads to a depressed economy and depression among people.
• The standard of living of people remains low due to unemployment.
• Unemployment increases the poverty rate and decreases the standard of public health.
• Increase in criminal activities can also be seen due to employment because they are unable to fulfil their needs.
• It also affects society and disturbs the economic balance of the country.
• Unemployed people will become a liability to the country.
• It increases the number of dependent population in the country.
Rate this question :