Q. 114.2( 19 Votes )
Role of opposition parties:
1. The opposition is formed by the parties that lose in the elections.
2. They put forward different opinions on the political issues and people’s demands.
3. It criticises the government in case of any failures or policies that have negative effects.
4. They mobilize opposition against the government based on the shortcomings of the government and needs of the people.
5. It acts as a constant check and critique of the ruling government.
Explanation: Opposition plays an important role in the democracy because it balances the ruling party and doesn’t let it misuse the power.
Rate this question :
What is a nationaTogether With Social Science
Describe any fiveFull Marks - Social Science
What is meant bySocial Science - Board Papers
Which special priSocial Science - Board Papers
How far has IndiaSocial Science - Board Papers
Which one of theSocial Science - Board Papers
Which organizatioSocial Science - Board Papers