Q. 25.0( 7 Votes )
In ΔABC, m∠B = 90. If BC = 3 and AC = 5, find all the six trigonometric ratios of ∠A.
32 + AB2 = 52
⇒ AB = 4
we know that
Rate this question :
If sinB = prove that 3cosB – 4cos3B = 0.Gujarat Board Mathematics
State whether the following are true or false. Justify your answer:
(1) sin θ = , for some angle having measure θ.
(2) cos θ = , for some angle having measure θ.
(3) cosecA = for some measure of angle A.
(4) The value of tanA is always less than 1.
(5) secB = for some ∠B.
(6) cos θ = 100 for some angle having measure θ.Gujarat Board Mathematics
If tan θ = , find the value ofGujarat Board Mathematics
In ΔABC, m∠C = 90 and m∠A = m∠B,
(1) Is cosA = cosB?
(2) Is tanA = tanB?
(3) Will the other trigonometric ratios of ∠A and ∠B be equal?Gujarat Board Mathematics
If cos θ = , verify that tan2θ – sin2θ = tan2θ⋅ sin2θGujarat Board Mathematics
If pcot θ = q, examine whetherGujarat Board Mathematics
If 3cotA = 4, examine whether cos2A – sin2A.Gujarat Board Mathematics
If tanA = √3, verify that
(1) sin2A + cos2A = 1
(2) sec2A – tan2A = 1
(3) 1 + cot2A = cosec2AGujarat Board Mathematics
If sec θ = find the value ofGujarat Board Mathematics
In ΔABC, m∠A = 90 and if AB : BC = 1 : 2 find sinB, cosC, tanC.Gujarat Board Mathematics