• Draw a straight line AB.
• Place a dot at B. This dot represents the vertex of the angle.
• Place the centre of the protractor at B and the baseline of the protractor along the arm BA.
• Find 300° on the scale and mark a small dot at the edge of the protractor.
• Join the vertex B to the small dot with a ruler to form the second arm, BC, of the angle.
• Mark the angle with a small arc as shown below.
Rate this question :
<span lang="EN-USRS Aggarwal - Mathematics
The value of <spaMathematics - Exemplar