Steps of construction:
1. Draw a circle with center O and radius 3cm.
2. Draw OP=5cm.
3. Draw a perpendicular bisector of OP. It intersects with OP at M.
4. With M as center and MP as radius, draw a circle.
5. The circles intersect at Q and R.
6. Join PQ and PR.
7. PQ and PR are the required tangents.
Rate this question :
The centers of twRajasthan Board Mathematics
The radii of twoRajasthan Board Mathematics
Construct tangentRajasthan Board Mathematics
Draw a pair of taRajasthan Board Mathematics
Take a point O anRajasthan Board Mathematics