Steps of Construction:
1. Draw a circle with center O and radius 2.4cm.
2. Draw a radius OA of this circle.
3. Draw another radius OB which is 60° to OA.
4. Extend OA such that OA=AP.
5. Draw a perpendicular bisector of OP.
6. Extend OB such that OB=OQ.
7. Draw a perpendicular bisector of OQ.
8. The two perpendicular bisectors meet at T.
Rate this question :
The centers of twRajasthan Board Mathematics
The radii of twoRajasthan Board Mathematics
Construct tangentRajasthan Board Mathematics
Draw a pair of taRajasthan Board Mathematics
Take a point O anRajasthan Board Mathematics