Steps of Construction:
1. Draw a circle with center O and radius 2.7cm.
2. Take a point P on the circumference of this circle.
3. Join OP. Extend OP such that OP=PM.
4. Draw a perpendicular bisector of OM.
5. This perpendicular bisector is the tangent of the circle at P.
Rate this question :
The centers of twRajasthan Board Mathematics
The radii of twoRajasthan Board Mathematics
Construct tangentRajasthan Board Mathematics
Draw a pair of taRajasthan Board Mathematics
Take a point O anRajasthan Board Mathematics