1. Draw a circle with radius 13.1 cm.
2. Draw a chord AB = 2.3 cm. Then join B to center O.
3. Extend OA such that OA=AX. Similarly extend OB to OY.
4. Draw perpendicular bisector of OX.
5. Similarly, draw perpendicular bisector of OY.
Mark the intersection of perpendiculars as T.
Here, TB and TA are required tangents.
Rate this question :
The centers of twRajasthan Board Mathematics
Construct tangentRajasthan Board Mathematics
Draw a pair of taRajasthan Board Mathematics
The radii of twoRajasthan Board Mathematics
Take a point O anRajasthan Board Mathematics