Q. 14.5( 26 Votes )
Draw a line segment of length 6.7 cm and divide it internally in the ratio 2 : 3.
Steps of Construction:
1. Draw a line segment AB of length 6.7cm.
2. Draw a ray AX making an acute angle with AB.
3. As we have to divide the line in ratio of 2:3, we will divide AX into five equal parts.
4. Taking A as center, cut an arc on AX. Mark the point as A1.
5. Now, with A1 as center and same radius cut an arc on AX. Continue till A5.
6. Join A5 to B.
7. Now draw a line from point A2 parallel to A5B.
8. The point where it cuts AB is P.
Rate this question :
Draw a line segment AB = 8.3 cm. Locate a point C on the line segment AB such that Also justify it.Rajasthan Board Mathematics
Draw a line segment of length 6.7 cm and divide it internally in the ratio 2 : 3.Rajasthan Board Mathematics