Steps of Construction:
1. Draw a line segment BC of length 8cm.
2. Make an angle of 45° from B and an angle of 60° from C. The point where the rays meet is point A.
3. Draw a ray BY making an acute angle with the line BC. Make 5 equal arcs starting from B, then B1 and so on till B5.
4. Join B5C.
5. As we have to get the triangle 3/5 times of this triangle ABC.
6. From B3, draw a line parallel to B5C cutting BC at C’.
7. Draw another line from C’ parallel to AC cutting AB at A’.
8. A’BC’ is our required triangle.
Rate this question :