(1) There are 6 ‘a’ which are multiplied
So the answer will be 6
(2) When two numbers with same base is multiplied then their powers are added.
In this problem the base is ‘a’ and the powers are m and n
The answer is ‘m + n’
(3) When the product of 2 numbers are raised to the same power then the individual numbers are also raised to the same power.
So the answer is ‘ m , m ’
(4) When one power is raised to another power then the resulting powers are multiplied
The answer is m × n
(5) When two numbers with the same base are divided then the powers of the numerator and denominator are subtracted.
Answer is m-n
(6) Any real number which is raised to the power 0 is always 1
Answer is 1
(7) When we take the reciprocal of a number then the sign of their power gets changed.
So the answer is m
Rate this question :